website statistics

Ski Jumping FIS World Cup 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

• 1 month later...

Looks like it may be a difficult season for :POL ski jumpers.

Hope they will bounce back in 2026.

The problem is Stoch, Kubacki and Żyła are getting older and we don't have any new kid on the block.

PS. If i could rule this thing, i would like to have 1st round in KO-format like 4 Hills Tournament ALWAYS. Normally 1st round is really boring for me sometimes, I watch only 15 last jumpers or sth...

Edited by rafalgorka

On 11/25/2023 at 9:44 AM, rafalgorka said:

Looks like it may be a difficult season for :POL ski jumpers.

Hope they will bounce back in 2026.

The problem is Stoch, Kubacki and Żyła are getting older and we don't have any new kid on the block.

PS. If i could rule this thing, i would like to have 1st round in KO-format like 4 Hills Tournament ALWAYS. Normally 1st round is really boring for me sometimes, I watch only 15 last jumpers or sth...

It's an old problem and now reality will bite hard. Stoch 87.5 in qualifying and he looks completely washed. In 2026 things will look really hilarious. Obviously blaming Thurnbichler has started already. Yeah, that should solve the issues. I wonder how long until "experts" start calling for Maciusiak's or Sobczyk's return :roflmao:

2 hours ago, FireRun said:

Anyone know why Marusiak and Boyd Clause didn't compete in Ruka? Also it's really nice seeing Americans and Italians get points

Marusiak skipped Ruka on purpose, he will be back in Lillehammer.

Boyd-Clowes suspended his career and won't compete this winter. Given his age (32yo) it's anyone's guess if he actually comes back (he missed the 14/15 season like that before but obviously he was much younger). The current season is without OG or Nordic World Champs (only Ski Flying WCh) so that maybe explains the decision.