website statistics

If there is one European Union NOC at summer olympics...

rafalgorka

23 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Well, your obvious flaw is that under a pan-:EUU flag, about 20 of the 27 pre-:EUU countries would never send any sportspeople to the Olympics at all.

Let me tell you about all the times :NBR (which is bigger and more populated than two EU countries) didn’t get to send any athletes to the Olympics…

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

If there is one European Union NOC at summer olympics...

it wouldn't represent me and I wouldn't support it! :finger:

never! 

EU must be dismantled! :stop: :pope:

And that is the whole thing.  A single EU team would destroy whole sports like handball, rowing, both canoeing, ski jumping etc et etc.

8 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

And that is the whole thing.  A single EU team would destroy whole sports like handball, rowing, both canoeing, ski jumping etc et etc.

Norway would say other way...

Anyway, this is a good point. But we could say US destroyed some sports as well... China, GB too...

Just now, rafalgorka said:

why?

because the EU politicians are just a bunch of corrupted idiots, the discard of the internal politics from each EU Country

and above all, because they don't make the interest of the European citizens, they're the worst example of the greediness of the single European Nations trying to take advantage of the "weaker" sides to make a good living out of the other people

EU is the Devil!

5 minutes ago, phelps said:

because the EU politicians are just a bunch of corrupted idiots, the discard of the internal politics from each EU Country

and above all, because they don't make the interest of the European citizens, they're the worst example of the greediness of the single European Nations trying to take advantage of the "weaker" sides to make a good living out of the other people

EU is the Devil!

I see your point, you are very right in 90% imo

Still I love EU because from POL perspective if we don;t pretend we love European UNION we are back in Soviet UNION version 2.0 pretty soon, you know. And I prefer EU to :URS

I wonder if there would be one Slovak athlete in the team :d I guess a couple of lads would make the hockey team at the Winter Olympics and + Vlhová can be the picked one for Slalom... but at the Summer Games ? no idea, Salkazanov ? maybe, yeah, that would be one I guess, who else ? Barteková ? probably not I guess it would be an Italian in Skeet :mumble:so that should be all