website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

PanamSports Channel shouldn’t advertise offering English commentary if their website is going to crash every time I try to access it :mad:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

PanamSports Channel is such a piece of shit. They’ve had four years to improve this thing, and it still presents a horrible user experience.

I can’t log in now :spank:

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Finally got the English feed of road cycling to load after 20 minutes…and it has Spanish commentary 🙃

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Finally got the English feed of road cycling to load after 20 minutes…and it has Spanish commentary 🙃

If you are going to watch/follow Pan American sports knowing a little Spanish is almost a requirement.

Some Portuguese won't hurt either :p

5 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

If you are going to watch/follow Pan American sports knowing a little Spanish is almost a requirement.

I know some Spanish, I’m just annoyed they promised English feeds and aren’t delivering.

:BER:URU with a good shot at their first medal of the Games heading into the second lap of the men’s time trial.