website statistics

Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Really not impressed with the standard of refereeing in taekwondo today. Pie :DOM getting away with a kick noticeably after the referee had intervened. No movement from the referee or just to change the score.

Harris :USA still won the bout, but come on PTU :thumbdown:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Anyone else having issues with PanamSports Channel. I keep getting logged out of the website, and not the app won’t open without crashing :(

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Anyone else having issues with PanamSports Channel. I keep getting logged out of the website, and not the app won’t open without crashing :(

yeah, i had the same problem in the morning with the website, all good on the app.

Well, i satisfied with the first day despite Argentina didnt win a gold medal, mostly victories and nothing "clearly bad" happen.

By the way, i like a lot more the page of this games than Lima.

Medal count:

https://results-santiago2023.org/#/medals/standings/ALL

After Day 1, United States takes control of the medal table with 9 golds and 20 total medals. Mexico is second with 6 golds and 12 total medals. Both Brazil and Canada have four medals, but Brazil has more silver medals (3 v 2). Brazil has 13 total medals while Canada has 9.