website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

5 minutes ago, rybak said:

And we are at Parade of athletes, always the best part of ceremony :cheer:

Nap time! :p I love that athletes get a moment in the spotlight, it just isn’t my cup of tea. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minutę temu, Olympian1010 napisał:

Nap time! :p I love that athletes get a moment in the spotlight, it just isn’t my cup of tea. 

The parade is probably only one reason why I'm watching opening ceremonies (like most of people are watching only voting during Eurovision :d) and never watching closing ceremonies, I can easliy miss the rest :d

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

The parade is probably only one reason why I'm watching opening ceremonies (like most of people are watching only voting during Eurovision :d) and never watching closing ceremonies, I can easliy miss the rest :d

Parade of nations is the best part of the ceremony. I fall asleep during the other parts except for the lighting of the torch.

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Eh?  Parade of Athletes is the only good part! :thankyou: It’s the recreation of the Sun-God rituals of the ancient Rabatababa people that is always boring!  :old: