website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2026

Totallympics

AFC World cup 2026 qualification 

Round 2 : ( Top 2 in each group advances to next round) 

Group A : 

:QAT 8-1 :AFG

:KUW 0-1 :IND :hyper:

Group B : 

:JPN 5-0 :MYA

:SYR 1-0 :PRK

Group C : 

:KOR 5-0 :SGP

:THA 1-2 :CHN

Group D : 

:OMA 3-0 :TPE

:MAS 4-3 :KGZ

Group E : 

:IRI 4-0 :HKG

:TKM 1-3 :UZB

Group F: 

:IRQ 5-1 :INA

:PHI 0-2 :VIE

Group G: 

:KSA 4-0 :PAK

:TJK 1-1  :JOR

Group H: 

:UAE 4-0 :NEP

:YEM 0-2 :BRN

Group I : 

:AUS 7-0 :BAN
:LBN 0-0 :PLE

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

this round of AFC qualifiers is quite predictable. we almost already know which 18 teams will advance. there are only 2 or 3 questions remain

India scored a big big win in Kuwait, probably the only real surprise of the day. Syria also beat PRK 

Iran started with a 4-0 win against HKG, it's still very hard for me to cheer for this Iran team because I genuinely hate the head coach, he is a kind of mafia boss 

I don’t think it is so clear cut yet. Yes, most of the favourites won their matches but the 2nd position in most group will be a tight fight. 

Our win against Kuwait is perhaps not all that surprising considering we have beaten them recently albeit in India. 
Getting a win away against possibly our closest rival in the group is a great result. 

I think result of matchday 1 is 🇲🇾 4-3 win against Kyrgyzstan 🇰🇬 

32 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

I don’t think it is so clear cut yet. Yes, most of the favourites won their matches but the 2nd position in most group will be a tight fight. 

Our win against Kuwait is perhaps not all that surprising considering we have beaten them recently albeit in India. 
Getting a win away against possibly our closest rival in the group is a great result. 

I think result of matchday 1 is 🇲🇾 4-3 win against Kyrgyzstan 🇰🇬 

actually I think in half of the groups even the 2nd position is almost clear.  Group C,E, F,H for example. TJK was about to beat JOR but they conceded in the very last second. I don't think JOR will offer them another chance. I think questions are about PLE/LBN , KGZ/MAS, IND/KUW and SYR/PRK

when I was a kid Kuwait was a top team in Asia, I still remember our close battles with them when they had likes of the great Jasem Al-Huwaidi. yes maybe I still remember Kuwait by that team and somehow consider them a top side. :d their current team is not tier 1 in Asia anymore. but still an away win for India against them should be considered as an upset. great chance for India to advance now. 

Marcelo Martins Moreno played his final match for :BOL at La Paz in their 2-0 win over :PER

Moreno has led the line for Bolivia in the last Decade & a half with distinction, scoring goals all across the continental. He is a very popular figure & it was nice to see he got a nice send off in his last home match as an international player.