website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020 - Cancelled Edition

Just now, heywoodu said:

And to think, all this drama right on the day where out of absolutely nowhere I have Tina Dico's Sacre Coeur in my head all day for the first time in many months :p 

I was actually expecting to see which song would you put in this contest.

There is one from last year which is still stuck in my mind everytime it plays here in the radio but can't tell which is because i don't know if we're still having a contest or not haha :d

Just now, kungshamra71 said:

There is one from last year which is still stuck in my mind everytime it plays here in the radio but can't tell which is because i don't know if we're still having a contest or not haha :d

If it's Danny Vera's Roller Coaster, you're safe, I wasn't gonna choose that one :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

Well, I think it is safe to say that we will be having the contest, we just need to sort out the formalities. There's no reason to ruin this beautiful tradition.

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I can't wait for @bestmen joining the replacement contest :evil:

Bombs will be flying here.

Or someone will reject Algeria, and then shit will really hit the fan :facepalm:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, kungshamra71 said:

No no, didn't even knew about that one until top 2000

Me neither :d 

I hadn't even heard it until the top 2000 and now it's like radio stations have it on an endless loop :facepalm: 

Coming from out of nowhere to 4th on the all-time top 2000, that is something. Although those farmers and their song in 9th have shown it doesn't mean much :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Or someone will reject Algeria, and then shit will really hit the fan :facepalm:

Would that be rejecting the nation of Algeria, or rejecting a person that quit the contest that he was hosting due to his political beliefs? 

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

Although i'm a huge fan of country music so that definitely would be in my top as well haha

All I like of him is Tomorrow Will be Mine and that's mostly because they used it/he played it in RTL's daily Tour de France talkshow :p 

I don't know if they still do though, with three daily Tour de France talkshows for three weeks it resulted mostly in me missing most of them :d 

Edited by heywoodu