website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2019 - 2020

Totallympics

And a Belgian relay now that Pjotr Dielen qualified for the World Cup with his awesome performance in the IBU Cup this week. Cesar Beauvais is eligible too now, but they've already got 4 even without Michi Rösch :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13th place is probably the worst result for the German women's relay? Talk about going down the drain for the former powerhouse. Herrmann's shooting sucks, Preuss is nowhere and Hinz will never make that elite step. Hildebrand is almost too old fot this shit.

Tomasz Sikora said Germany finished 13th once in the now defunct mixed relay back in 1996/97.

In that case at least today's 12th place is better than that. Oh well, every nation has amazing and shitty times, nothing to worry about for those who like them and nothing to celebrate for those who don't :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Ouch, just looking at Dreissigacker makes my legs and lungs burn.

No question. She is the weak lunk for the US.  I actually liked Dunklee and Egan at 2 and 3.  Congrats to the Swiss.  And crazy last lap for Norway.

Very interesting pursuit.  Fourcade being attacked at the end of the race by his own team.  Lower placings means less points, harder to catch Boe.  Remember he is going to miss at least one race due to the due date of his wife.

Men's relay should be very interesting.  I would love the French B team that will be there tomorrow as the US team.

1 minute ago, RobtheAggie said:

No question. She is the weak lunk for the US.  I actually liked Dunklee and Egan at 2 and 3.  Congrats to the Swiss.  And crazy last lap for Norway.

Very interesting pursuit.  Fourcade being attacked at the end of the race by his own team.  Lower placings means less points, harder to catch Boe.  Remember he is going to miss at least one race due to the due date of his wife.

Men's relay should be very interesting.  I would love the French B team that will be there tomorrow as the US team.

That's significantly less than what JTB will most likely miss :p 

4 hours ago, Kirkpatrick said:

Come on, Fak! 

Always a risk when cheering for Fak around my family :p. If you just say the proper pronunciation a bit wrong...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

Oops, not race, but race weekend.  I also called Dressigacker a lunk not link, fat fingers.

Yeah, still less than JTB apparently :p