website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2019

Gianlu33

Yeah very disappointing loss for my Lions. I can only hope the season gets better here. It probably won’t, but having hope the first few weeks is always fun. My best saying case for being a Lions that I tell people is “At least as a Lions fan, I never have to worry about the playoffs, or watching American Football past January”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah very disappointing loss for my Lions. I can only hope the season gets better here. It probably won’t, but having hope the first few weeks is always fun. My best saying case for being a Lions that I tell people is “At least as a Lions fan, I never have to worry about the playoffs, or watching American Football past January”

The Lions didn't lose this week, they tied Arizona

Just now, ofan said:

The Lions didn't lose this week, they tied Arizona

Oh they lost this week. Any week the Lions play is a loss ;)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Oh they lost this week. Any week the Lions play is a loss ;)

Hockenson can really make Stafford look good again even though some 'experts' hated you taking a TE in the first round. But you have to finish the deal off. Lions let Cardinals off the hook big time.

Just now, Monzanator said:

The Antonio Brown soap opera just keeps on going. Now his former personal trainer accused him of rape :facepalm:

I can’t wait for the mostly liberal Patriots fan base to deal with loving Antonio Brown, but also supporting the #metoo movement. Thank God I’m Lions fan and our players only get in trouble for assaulting players on the field :p

I can’t wait for the mostly liberal Patriots fan base to deal with loving Antonio Brown, but also supporting the #metoo movement. Thank God I’m Lions fan and our players only get in trouble for assaulting players on the field :p

Is Boston that liberal? I believe Kraft, Bellichick & even Brady have called Trump as 'friend'? ;)  Patriots' reign of terror is probably more important than #MeToo and all that crap.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2019 at 00:55, Monzanator said:

Is Boston that liberal? I believe Kraft, Bellichick & even Brady have called Trump as 'friend'? ;)  Patriots' reign of terror is probably more important than #MeToo and all that crap.

Actually no, Boston is seen as the one historically conservative city in the Northeast. It’s famous for its inhabitants being racists. Those are often the jokes about it anyways. Plus, the dumb accent. 

I’ve just realized how much I dislike Boston. Huh :mumble: