website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2019

Gianlu33

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Presumed #1 overall pick in 2020 Draft Tua Tagovailoa has just been carted off with what looks like a serious hip injury. Fuck Nick Saban and his dynastical ass :mad:

First a shitty game against LSU, then this. It's not Tua's month.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

First a shitty game against LSU, then this. It's not Tua's month.

You do realize he played on one leg most of the season? He had ankle surgery three weeks before the LSU game and they rushed him extra to play there. The lay-off period after such a surgery is 3 months for an average Joe. He still threw for over 400yds on one leg? That's not shitty.

Word is, it's a dislocated hip. That's not as bad as it could hav been. He needs to get away from Saban ASAP. Hopefully the Alabama dynasty ends with his departure now.

Kapernick looked great at his workout today. 5 teams appear to be at the very least slightly interested in him

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Yeah, the circus keeps rolling. He refused to participate at the Falcons facility and went over to some high school instead. And of course the media had to be there. Like someone said on twitter, you can't have a publicity stunt without the media :p

Speaking of equality, will every free agent player will be granted such a media padding from now? If Dez Bryant wants to stage a workout will it be attended by the national media too? If not, then we're talking social injustice Kaep is supposedly fighting? What a fuckin' circus this is :crazy:

52 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, the circus keeps rolling. He refused to participate at the Falcons facility and went over to some high school instead. And of course the media had to be there. Like someone said on twitter, you can't have a publicity stunt without the media :p

Speaking of equality, will every free agent player will be granted such a media padding from now? If Dez Bryant wants to stage a workout will it be attended by the national media too? If not, then we're talking social injustice Kaep is supposedly fighting? What a fuckin' circus this is :crazy:

It’s the NFL’s fault. They went behind his back and made secret terms. I like to see him take control. It ended up being a rather normal workout by NFL standards, besides the extra media attention of course. He tried to help a few other free agents out as well by inviting them, so it’s a win/win/win to me.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s the NFL’s fault. They went behind his back and made secret terms. I like to see him take control. It ended up being a rather normal workout by NFL standards, besides the extra media attention of course. He tried to help a few other free agents out as well by inviting them, so it’s a win/win/win to me.

Normal workout by NFL standards? :finger: How many other players have been granted a special workout by the league before? (I'm not talking teams). NFL only does this at draft combine and nobody has enjoyed this kind of privilege other than Kaep. I didn't need this media show to know he wants to be a martyr and doesn't want to play football anymore. Don't take my word for it because I know what you think about Polish people but how about some black folks? Jason Whitlock has been ripping him for some time and now Stephen A. Smith has seen the light too.

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1195866091068764160