website statistics

Men's American Football NFL 2019

Gianlu33

14 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Definitely one of the best Super Bowl halftime shows. I’mma need a minute to recover from that.

in terms of pure show, imho Katy Perry is still unmatched...by far...

but Shakira can do whatever she wants and I still love her in any case...:wub::wub::wub:

in terms of commercials, I got really disappointed once again...really few interesting ones...

my favourites, definitely Anne Heche's Alexa (the excursus back in the old times, actually) and the Porche electric car, when the rookie at the Museum is given the tractor's keys to pursuit the thieve...:rofl:

and Erin Andrews' Tik Tok appearance...but only because she's Erin...:wub:

meanwhile I just can't stand the 9-1-1 Lone Star promo anymore...not that I was going to watch that series in any case, but they really got me hyper-annoyed with that...:facepalm::redcard:

the game...well, definitely not the most exciting of the season...

SF did what they were expected to do...KC didn't play well at all, with Mahomes having a really disappointing night, but still their offense is too talented and somehow they could set up a pair of drives in a few minutes and turned things around in the last 7 mins or so...

at least, I'm happy for Andy Reid...imho, he really deserves this success...

The half-time show was bad IMO, only slightly better than Marroon 5 trash. Shakira "singing" from playback was fucking insane, if she can't sing live anymore what's the whole point of even being there?

Like many said, Katy Perry and her show pretty much killed the half-time competition for years to come. Lopez & Shakira were a long way off that.

5 minutes ago, phelps said:

in terms of commercials, I got really disappointed once again...really few interesting ones...

my favourites, definitely Anne Heche's Alexa (the excursus back in the old times, actually) and the Porche electric car, when the rookie at the Museum is given the tractor's keys to pursuit the thieve...:rofl:

and Erin Andrews' Tik Tok appearance...but only because she's Erin...:wub:

meanwhile I just can't stand the 9-1-1 Lone Star promo anymore...not that I was going to watch that series in any case, but they really got me hyper-annoyed with that...:facepalm::redcard:

Haven't been through them all yet, but I really enjoyed the jeep commercial (but then again, I just love Groundhog Day :p )

12 hours ago, Monzanator said:

I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of Americans believe Kansas City is actually located in Kansas (which of course it is not).

11 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s a rather common mistake, but he’s the damn president and he should know better.

actually there are 2 cities named Kansas City, 1 in Kansas and 1 in Missouri (and basically they're located one on the border of the other)...:pope:

still, Trump referring to the wrong one...typical of such an idiot...:nopompom:

30 minutes ago, phelps said:

actually there are 2 cities named Kansas City, 1 in Kansas and 1 in Missouri (and basically they're located one on the border of the other)...:pope:

still, Trump referring to the wrong one...typical of such an idiot...:nopompom:

It’s generally consider one city, but when talking about Kansas City you’re generally referring to Missouri because Kansas is trash. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

44 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

The half-time show was bad IMO, only slightly better than Marroon 5 trash. Shakira "singing" from playback was fucking insane, if she can't sing live anymore what's the whole point of even being there?

Like many said, Katy Perry and her show pretty much killed the half-time competition for years to come. Lopez & Shakira were a long way off that.

I see we can’t even agree what halftime shows are best :p 

We have to be the most consistently opposite users on Totallympics.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

12 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I see we can’t even agree what halftime shows are best :p 

We have to be the most consistently opposite users on Totallympics.

Lopez and Shakira are past-prime entries, it's not 1999 anymore. If they wanted to include some Latinas then Ariana Grande or Becky G would be a lot better.

Katy Perry was at the peak of her powers during 2015. Her performance clearly outshone Beyonce's from 2013 as well. The second best of the last decade was probably Fergie & Slash. I'm not even gonna talk about Maroon 5 or Bruno Mars which were just about the most forgettable of the lot.

Americans call every win of NFL, MLB, NBA or NHL championship as a world champion.   Probably some can debate if that's true for basketball.  There should be some NBA champions vs Euroleague champion match to determine who can be called the world champions

At least we dont call MLS champion as world champion

20 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Lopez and Shakira are past-prime entries, it's not 1999 anymore. If they wanted to include some Latinas then Ariana Grande or Becky G would be a lot better.

Katy Perry was at the peak of her powers during 2015. Her performance clearly outshone Beyonce's from 2013 as well. The second best of the last decade was probably Fergie & Slash. I'm not even gonna talk about Maroon 5 or Bruno Mars which were just about the most forgettable of the lot.

WHAT? That was the very worst in my opinion (And it was more Black Eyed Peas ;)) . Vocals were not good at all and man was I sad that they felt like punishing Slash by being a part of it.

Sadly other than Katy Perry, I seem to almost only remember the bad stuff for the last 10 years. A lot of forgettable shows, though it's without doubt a matter of taste.

1 minute ago, Agger said:

WHAT? That was the very worst in my opinion (And it was more Black Eyed Peas ;)) . Vocals were not good at all and man was I sad that they felt like punishing Slash by being a part of it.

Sadly other than Katy Perry, I seem to almost only remember the bad stuff for the last 10 years. A lot of forgettable shows, though it's without doubt a matter of taste.

I'm a hard rock fan so I have a Slash sentiment. Fergie & Black Eyed Peas are lousy music for me to say the very least and I'd never say anything positive about pop or rnb however I think Perry or maybe Taylor Swift or even Grande are a lot better singers than Lopez & Shakira despite my actual disdain for their music genre.

Get Metallica for a SB half-time show and then we can talk :d