website statistics

Darts Discussion Thread

heywoodu

Fantastic

IaOvir4.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Poor Wolfie,another loss :(

Oh well, his time is long behind him already. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hitting treble 2 when you're at 74 for the match :bowdown:

Hmm, I wasn't watching so I need you to help me out with this one. What on earth was he trying to hit? I mean there is no even number down that part of the board that would leave you on an out shot. Am I going crazy? :d

12 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Hmm, I wasn't watching so I need you to help me out with this one. What on earth was he trying to hit? I mean there is no even number down that part of the board that would leave you on an out shot. Am I going crazy? :d

I think he was going for treble 17 or 15 after his first dart hit a single something :p 

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Oh right, that makes a bit more sense then as I thought he threw down there while sitting on 74 :d

It's BDO though, he might well have been going for T20 :p 

Match between Justin Thompson and Chris Gilliland....averages of both around 80 and we're going to a deciding set :d 

Gilliland already managed to miss 8 consecutive match darts, including a few that were sort of outside the camera's view.

Thompson's Wikipedia page :lol:

Justin also won the Budapest water volley ball championships while acting like a dinosaur and trying not to get wet.

Justin also won the 2017 Budapest karaoke competition and has a vast array of fidget spinners which he uses to dazzle the ladies.