:IRL IRELAND   6 
 :IND INDIA   5 
 :CHI CHILE   4 
 :BRA BRAZIL   3 
 :CZE CZECH REPUBLIC   2 
 :SWE SWEDEN   1 

Thank you GeeBee for the awesome Silver. :hug:

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

The song was definitely something that I really like, heck, it was enough to climb to 18th after all.

But somehow something didn't click and I didn't feel connected to the song. 

I really like rock music in general, it would've been a far far different story if you've sent any track from Sam Fender's "Seventeen Going Under" album, which I personally think might've been the best record in all 2022 :p 

The song I picked was chosen as rock record of the year last year (even beating Paramore who finishes 7th with This Is Why) so I just assumed that it would be well with everyone else, particularly the rock fans. As for the Sam Fender part, it tend to like more heavy rock so his stuff is really the type of rock I'd go for - although it's not bad.  

I think Denmark is now the 6th country to give 12 points to Hungary since I joined.

12 points to :HUN

Open 2019 - :POR  :EGY 

Annual 2020 - none

Open 2020 - none

Annual 2021 - none

Open 2021 - :INA 

Annual 2022 - :SVK 

Open 2022 - :FRA 

Annual 2023 - :DEN 

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon Bun said:

The song I picked was chosen as rock record of the year last year (even beating Paramore who finishes 7th with This Is Why) so I just assumed that it would be well with everyone else, particularly the rock fans. As for the Sam Fender part, it tend to like more heavy rock so his stuff is really the type of rock I'd go for - although it's not bad.  

"Spit Of You" has become one of my all time favourite songs, the entire premise of the record is brilliant and as much as I love him for his music, I especially adore him for his lyrics. Brilliant writer. 

Also, speaking of Paramore, I fell in love with "Liar" from that album :p 

Edited by Werloc

24 minutes ago, Werloc said:

@Cobi and I think that Lithuania isn't the only one, as Denmark is the very first country in TISC history to go from 66 to 70 points after their own vote :p 

Sorry, I was doing some domestic chores during the break.

Those are the points for the Team Event, where the points depends on the position obtained during the session. For example, the winner of a session will always get 70 points for his team, doesn't matter if in the individual scoreboard that nation  scored 100 or 40 points.

Desayuno andaluz / Andalusian breakfast

TISC2023.png

Desayuno andaluz, or Andalusian breakfast, is a typical breakfast in the southern region of Spain known as Andalusia. It is a hearty and delicious meal that is often enjoyed on weekends or holidays.

The main components of desayuno andaluz usually include:

• Toasted bread, often with olive oil, tomato, and salt. This is called "pan con tomate" in Spanish and is a popular breakfast item throughout Spain.
  • Serrano ham or other cured meats, such as chorizo or salchichón.
  • Freshly squeezed orange juice, which is a specialty of Andalusia due to the region's abundant orange groves.
  • Coffee or hot chocolate.

Sometimes, churros are also included in desayuno andaluz.

Desayuno andaluz is a satisfying and filling breakfast that reflects the region's culinary traditions and ingredients. It is often enjoyed leisurely with family or friends, especially on weekends or holidays when there is more time to relax and savor the meal.

TISC2023.png

The second session will start in 10 minutes! As a reminder, these 9 nations will vote in Session 2:

VOTING ORDER

VOTING TIME

(CET)

VOTING TIME

(LOCAL)

11  :ISR ISRAEL 12:00 13:00
12  :IRL IRELAND 12:12 11:12
13  :POR PORTUGAL 12:24 11:24
14  :BUL BULGARIA 12:36 13:36
15  :FIN FINLAND 12:48 13:48
16  :SRB SERBIA 13:00 13:00
17  :TUN TUNISIA 13:12 13:12
18  :CRO CROATIA 13:24 13:24
19  :SLO SLOVENIA 13:36 13:36

Before we start, I will need the help of a volunteer to pick a "portada" and a color which will determine the format of competition of the Team Event for this second session. If you want to find more information about it, please click here

RANKING METHOD - WHAT IS BEHIND "LA PORTADA"?
TISC2023.png TISC2023.png
TISC2023.png TISC2023.png
TISC2023.png

2ND AND 3RD HIGHEST

TEAM MEMBER

BONUS POINTS METHOD - PICK A COLOR

PURPLE

(Violeta)

GREEN

(Verde)

BLUE

(Azul)