website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Nordic Skiing FIS World Championships 2023

Totallympics

Wasn't the Olympic 50k last year not 33, but even only 28 kilometer? :d 

Not due to a mistake of course though, other than the mistake of granting Beijing the Olympics.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2023 at 9:14 AM, justony said:

As some of you already know, on Sunday I went to Planica. I am regular guest of Ski Flying for 25 years, so though I heard, how high they put prices and there is not a lot of home crowd, I decided to visit our treasure in heart of national park.

Luckily I am quite frequent Totallympian, and with that I had an honour to meet in person our star, future Olympian. I know I have already thank you, but once more, @brunamoura, thanks for those five minutes of your time and of course, though I would come to see competitions anyway, thank you for tickets.

Only thing I regret is we did not have time for a bit longer talk, because your story is fascinating, but did not wanna bother your pre race time.

So, @heywoodu, take good care of her, when she comes back home, and when you are next time around (maybe both), do send me a PM, and maybe will grab a coffee.

received_729547058544875.jpeg

Thank you so much @justony😁

I am sorry time was a little too short for a longer talk, but it was really nice to meet you!

Hopefully coming seasons I will be racing in Slovenia again (I love the country!) and we will have time for a coffee and a lot more talking 😁