website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics FINA World Championships 2019

vinipereira

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Yeah, no. Women's shot put record will not be beaten in thousand years. :yikes: :rofl:

Ok, I meant WR's other than those by incredibly obvious communist dopers :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, phelps said:

and now it's time for "the Radetzky march"...ops, I mean the Italian National anthem...

to all the people in the world...I know it comes quite easily, but please, don't start clapping during our anthem...it's not respectful!

Then why always the Italians start the clapping? :p

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

not sure also the 6m15cm by Sergey Bubka in the men's pole vault is gonna be beaten in quite a long period...:mumble:

Of course there are always gonna be harder WR's, but the 400m hurdles WR or the 200m fly WR were seen as pretty much unbeatable (for a long time), and now one is under serious threat and the other has been totally destroyed.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!