website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

i'm watching Terminator 2, i never liked this actor 

i don't know how did he become famous

He was once the governor of my too :d. He claims to be republican, but he doesn’t agree with any of their social policies. So really he’s a democratic who only registers republican because of their monetary policy.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

yeah he was naked at the begining of movie and people didn't stop looking his penis while he is a robot & shouldn't have one :lol:

he was against the LGBT marriage in California while SanFransisco is the paradise of gays :lol:

48 minutes ago, bestmen said:

yeah he was naked at the begining of movie and people didn't stop looking his penis while he is a robot & shouldn't have one :lol:

he was against the LGBT marriage in California while SanFransisco is the paradise of gays :lol:

Well he is conservative, but he’s an all-around good guy. He gives a lot to charity and has invested heavily in childhood health and fitness initiatives. He is also strongly anti-Trump.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I'm watching "La isla" for the  3rd time but i never finished it 

this idea looks great , they make one clone of you and when you are seriously sick they will replace your damaged organs by these of your clone like the pièces of cars :lol::lol:

Edited by bestmen

Just watched Black Mirror Season 1 Episode 3 for the first time. I have watched a lot of other Black Mirror episodes before and almost all of them are really "disturbing"/unsettling (in a good way) in my opinion. I can clearly recommend this show for everyone who hasn't watched it already.

Movies i watched recently that i can recommend:

The Machinist

The Green Mile

City of God

How to Train Your Dragon

Nocturnal Animals

Nightcrawler

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Just watched Black Mirror Season 1 Episode 3 for the first time. I have watched a lot of other Black Mirror episodes before and almost all of them are really "disturbing"/unsettling (in a good way) in my opinion. I can clearly recommend this show for everyone who hasn't watched it already.

Movies i watched recently that i can recommend:

The Machinist

The Green Mile

City of God

How to Train Your Dragon

Nocturnal Animals

Nightcrawler

You’ve been watching some of America’s finest shows and cinema right there.

I’d highly recommend: 

Shawshank Redemption 

Gladiator

Sunset Boulevard

Gangs of New York

I saw Rocketman (the Elton John biopic) and it was really good. It’s half way between a musical and movie, but the songs were good and the acting was good. You do have to be ok with homosexual sex scenes though (this is becoming a trend in American film though, so I was prepared). There are some harsh realities too. The movie does a good justice to his career.