website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Movies & TV Series Thread

bestmen

7 minutes ago, rybak said:

Done with Knightfall, good serie, I hope that there will be season 3, now before fourth season of The Last Kingdom I will probably start watching The 100, anyone watched this, it's good? :mumble:

Watched it a long time ago. It was okay at best. I think the first season was fine, but then it just got crazy and hard to keep track of (at least in the age of watching an episode weekly). My sister has been watching lately, and she really liked it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I liked The 100 as something to watch on the side. It's the kind of show I sit down for, but don't turn the room into a cinema for :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, rybak said:

Did you catch up third season of TLK? :p

No, I haven't found the time yet :d 

Meanwhile I realized I've also watched the first two seasons of Da Vinci's Demons and then watched the first one again because I had forgotten...now I'm almost in need of watching S1 again before going to S2 and then finally seeing if I can find S3 somewhere :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

31 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Meanwhile I realized I've also watched the first two seasons of Da Vinci's Demons and then watched the first one again because I had forgotten...now I'm almost in need of watching S1 again before going to S2 and then finally seeing if I can find S3 somewhere :p 

Ehh, season 3, that was a letdown :d Definitely the weakest for me, completely lost my interest. They couldn't live up to the highs of season 1 and 2.

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Ehh, season 3, that was a letdown :d Definitely the weakest for me, completely lost my interest. They couldn't live up to the highs of season 1 and 2.

Well yeah be that as it may, I'm not going to not watch it knowing it's the last one and I've already seen the first two :d 

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well yeah be that as it may, I'm not going to not watch it knowing it's the last one and I've already seen the first two :d 

Yeah, of course. I'm like that too. No matter how awful a show gets, i always force myself to finish it. 

With one exception :d Two and a half Men, no Charlie, no show, didn't watch with Kutcher.