website statistics

Tennis Wimbledon 2019

Totallympics

• 2 weeks later...
Acum 1 oră, OlympicIRL a spus:

Cori Gauff 15-year-old debutant defeats Venus Williams :yikes:

She played a great match. Could be the start of a special career.

A new career begins while the other is ending...

i don't know what's the point of having only 1 match on center court of men's singles 3rd round , any channel would broadcast center court , court 1 and 2 , but the organizers decided to play 3rd matches on court 3, 12 and 18 , too much anti climatic here 

Edited by thepharoah

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• Cogne (ITA) has prevailed over Ulricehamn (SWE) and will replace the World Cup in Nove Mesto (CZE). This means that a total of 10 World Cup races are planned in Italy next season.  
    • What's worse there is that it took insanely long for anyone to even go there and try to help her....like, nothing happened, at all. She was crying out in pain in the pouring rain and nobody came to help, that was awful. And then someone finally went there....and just picked up her bike to move it away. Come on.
    • Pointsbet Invitational on this week!    Already a few upsets in the round of 16 with Team McDonald defeating Team Dunstone (not the biggest of the surprises, he took Team Carruthers the distance at the provincial playdowns), Team Asselin defeating Team Carruthers, and perhaps the biggest one Team MacNutt defeating Team Einarson (I will also add that Birchard suffered a knee injury recently and is taking some time off, so Walker is coming in as a replacement)
    • top athletes are still paid well enough to keep them in the country. that also means that they degrade and wouldn't be good enough for any other country
    • Thanks for reporting it! I have installed a new feature where the content of ignored users is "more" ignored than before, meaning it also does not appear in the post feed block. But something is wrong now and it "too" ignored, ignoring the whole threads where ignored users have posted Anyway no worries, no content has been deleted and hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    • @Sindo May apologies for using a wrong thread for it, but lots of threads give me this screen when I try to open them:     That is including the announcements thread and the problems/suggestions thread, where I originally wanted to post this of course, but yeah...the post thing is gone there     There seems to be some error with loading posts somehow. On the front page, this thread here for example is reported as having at least one post today, but the most recent one I see is from a week ago. Something going on?
    • Good morning everyone! Of course I would not let Brazil out of this fun tradition 🤪 so it is for sure a valid reason to find some extra time between trainings and work for.   Well, here is Brazil's choice for this years Contest. I hope that despite of giving it some points or not, you enjoy the message of the lyrics     Perfeitamente imperfeito (Hateen)   Coragem aos que tem valor Que nunca pensam em se entregar Coragem pra poder continuar E não existe nada que você Não seja forte o bastante pra vencer Por que você sabe que nunca está sozinho E eu também já vivi assim Perdido e procurando o fim Só pra fazer toda essa dor passar Mas na vida tudo o que aprendi É que a gente chora, mas também sorri E tudo sempre vai acabar bem Basta acreditar Que todos os seus dias Vão melhorar com o tempo Que todos os seu temores, Erros, faltas e defeitos Fazem de você perfeitamente imperfeito É assim que deve ser E é assim que eu vou seguir, em frente Se lembra quando você Não conseguia entender? E o seu ódio era o seu melhor amigo? Mas o tempo que você passou Gritando com o mundo inteiro ao seu redor Nunca te fez sentir um pouco melhor São coisas que a gente aprende com o tempo A dar valor a todos os momentos E da tristeza a gente faz sorrir Agora entendo e já parece tão certo Estou feliz e já me sinto completo Por que tenho a certeza De que não acabo aqui Basta acreditar Que todos os seus dias Vão melhorar com o tempo Que todos os seus temores Erros, faltas e defeitos Fazem de você perfeitamente imperfeito É assim que deve ser É assim que eu vou seguir Fazem de você perfeitamente imperfeito Fazem de você perfeitamente imperfeito Fazem de você perfeitamente imperfeito Se lembra quando você Não conseguia entender?
    • Hezbollah didn't kill any civilian while Satanyahu already killed 2000 Lebanese , so who is terrorist ya head of eggs ?    everything is reversed by western  Media , they make you beleive the opposit cause you are stupid 
    • Portugal   (WC title holder and European champions) lost 1-2 with   (4th in 2021; lost SF at penalties with Portugal)