website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Btw, the Hungarian broadcaster is VERY committed to this European Games, probably more so than the Polish broadcaster. I mean, the fencing broadcast is a literal stationary webcam, and M4 Sport still airing it live on TV. This must the worst sport broadcast on Hungarian television in a very long time, probably the worst in the 21st century, but they still want to show our athletes.

You can bet that the broadcast would be 10 times better if it was in the hands of MTVA, but obviously we don't want to host it. They just asked the Hungarian Olympic Committee about it and they said that EOC was interested in bringing the European Games to Budapest, but it's clearly not on the table for us. 

Edited by Vektor

Big fan of the mountain bike course. A lot of interesting features and wide climbs. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Dascalu :ROU becomes European Champion and European Games gold medalist. I wouldn’t have seen Romania as a top contender in mountain biking just a few years ago, but they definitely have a top athlete now.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Dascalu :ROU becomes European Champion and European Games gold medalist. I wouldn’t have seen Romania as a top contender in mountain biking just a few years ago, but they definitely have a top athlete now.

If I'm not wrong, this is the 1st important international victory for Romania in the XCO (ECh, WC, WCh, OG)

Edited by Gianlu33

13 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

If I'm not wrong, this is the 1st important international victory for Romania in the XCO (ECh, WC, WCh, OG)

Is Romania's most important medal in cycling, until now we had a bronze won by Daniel Crista in track cycling in 2020 at the senior level

Edited by IoNuTzZ