website statistics

Canada National Thread

juddy96

We've matched our medals from London, and quadrupled our golds, anything else is a bonus. I'm perfectly content as is. 11 medals between Athletics and Swimming is amazing. We have 5 medals in Athletics so far, which is equal to the amount of medals in athletics we had in the last 5 Olympics combined. And 6 medals in swimming is 1 more than than the combined amount of the last 4 Olympics.

Edited by juddy96

Il y a 9 heures , juddy96 a déclaré:

We've matched our medals from London, and quadrupled our golds, anything else is a bonus. I'm perfectly content as is. 11 medals between Athletics and Swimming is amazing. We have 5 medals in Athletics so far, which is equal to the amount of medals in athletics we had in the last 5 Olympics combined. And 6 medals in swimming is 1 more than than the combined amount of the last 4 Olympics.

I agree i am very Happy with the result.

it's a big improvement. 

9 hours ago, juddy96 said:

Canada builds momentum for 2028 Olympics bid... :CAN:yes

Too bad for Dunfee.  Not on the 4th, but on getting screwed over by a dirty racer.  

Oh well.  Good news is Lamaze is still perfect after the first round.  Tied for 1st with 13 others, though.  Should be an exciting lunch time, with Lamaze, Nyhaug and the soccer game (and Brooke still going in golf, and our girl going in TKD).