website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

5k classic, last competition of the season for Tatah, vamos! :woohoo:

Not her favourite distance, definitely her favourite style, so let's go.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

DNS for Duda :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

25:39.6 minutes is going to be the slowest time in the women's 5k....now I gotta hope some guy is going to need roughly one hour and 40 seconds for his 10k and nobody will need more than that for good prediction contest points :d 

14 minutes ago, Jur said:

damn........ cross-country athlete Manex Silva ( :BRA ), who is actually basque, is doing so much better than the boy representing :ESP

And also than the 100% Brazilian boys representing Brazil. Training in Spain (or at least centered there) works a lot better :whistle: 

Especially in the past year or so he's made huge steps.

Edited by heywoodu

Two quick questions about ice hockey:

- Can yesterday's semi's be rewatched somewhere? (If so, I'll watch them tonight and stay away from the results...if not, I'll check the results)

- Can today's finals be viewed/rewatched? I suppose so, but just checking :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

Two quick questions about ice hockey:

- Can yesterday's semi's be rewatched somewhere? (If so, I'll watch them tonight and stay away from the results...if not, I'll check the results)

- Can today's finals be viewed/rewatched? I suppose so, but just checking :p 

It's all available on the Olympic yt channel.

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

It's all available on the Olympic yt channel.

Thank you, something to do for tonight :cheer: