website statistics

Men's Basketball NBA 2022 - 2023

Totallympics

• 4 weeks later...

Well, that was quick. Apparently Irving will be traded to Dallas Mavericks :p I know Doncic needed some help or else he'd be too exhausted come the playoffs but I'm not sure Irving has the right attitude to play the wingman role to anyone not named LeBron James :mumble:

USA being USA, the entire match between the Lakers and Thunder was put on hold for an eternity the moment James made the record-breaking score to beat Jabbar's record :d 

Nobody gave a fuck about the match anymore, including the Lakers and the NBA itself apparently, considering they basically entirely ignored the result :d 

Still, definitely a very fun moment to see.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, the Nets have officially blown it up! The Durant mercenary tour continues but there was no other way for him to stay relevant :coffee:

i guess it's a win win situation for both sides , Durant left his beloved team before to win NBA , so it's not anyhow surprising that he left the Nets to win NBA also even if he will be Suns' 3rd man after Booker and Paul , For Nets they bought the future with 4 guaranteed 1st round picks and they get rid of Durant very big Salary that didn't make them win any trophies 

• 2 weeks later...