website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

Fuck, I think there's a chance that we will play without fans against England at the World Cup qualifiers....

https://theathletic.com/news/uefa-hungary-homophobia-euro-2020/HjLHn1O6pB0t

3872276d789d9e3620602dcb2c8a9ca676e3b6cd

This was bound to happen, the match was played on the same day when the parliament voted in favor of the anti-LGBT law. 

And ofc every time the West will punish Hungarians (and therefore Orbán) for this, Orbán's support will grow here. 

19 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Fuck, I think there's a chance that we will play without fans against England at the World Cup qualifiers....

https://theathletic.com/news/uefa-hungary-homophobia-euro-2020/HjLHn1O6pB0t

3872276d789d9e3620602dcb2c8a9ca676e3b6cd

This was bound to happen, the match was played on the same day when the parliament voted in favor of the anti-LGBT law. 

And ofc every time the West will punish Hungarians (and therefore Orbán) for this, Orbán's support will grow here. 

Any chance Hungary will give those people a stadium ban or something? I mean, if Hungary has to play without fans (hopefully not), it is 100% thanks to them...

Reminds me of those 'fans' who misbehave in all kinds of ways around matches of 'their' club, knowing that their actions directly mean disadvantages for the club :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Any chance Hungary will give those people a stadium ban or something? I mean, if Hungary has to play without fans (hopefully not), it is 100% thanks to them...

Reminds me of those 'fans' who misbehave in all kinds of ways around matches of 'their' club, knowing that their actions directly mean disadvantages for the club :lol: 

I have no idea what are the current rules for this. I assume that it's quite easy to track down who's responsible for the sign and then ban them, which should be enough for UEFA. I would be shocked if they can't, it's a big international tournament in 2021, for security reasons they must monitor everything people on the stands do. 

Turkey with a 100% home game, just like when they play in the Netherlands :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!