website statistics

Road to Beijing 2022 Poll #15 | Will any of the Alpine Skiing events in Beijing 2022 have to be postponed to another day(s) due to some weather problems?

Will any of the Alpine Skiing events in Beijing 2022 have to be postponed to another day(s) due to some weather problems?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will any of the Alpine Skiing events in Beijing 2022 have to be postponed to another day(s) due to some weather problems?

I haven't seen a single outdoor sport event in the Far East not experiencing weather troubles...all the Winter Olympics held there have always had many events postponed/disturbed by inclement weather...:coffee:

so, why should this time be different? :whistle:

I hate Winter Olympics held in Asia! :hairpull:

6 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

@Vic Liu any more detailed weather forecasts in China? What's the weather in the Alpine skiing venue now? Any winds, heavy snowfall or fog? 

I haven't been to Alpine Skiing location before. It's mountainous suburb of Beijing. Based on my observation of downtown Beijing, heavy snowfall or fog are not quite likely to happen. Heavy winds may be possible but I think it would not be heavy enough to postpone the match.