website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

4 ore fa, ChandlerMne ha scritto:

It could be ruptured meniscus or torn ACL. Impact was harsh.

To be even harder,it happened after great race and 6th place. :(

Buzzi fractured the tibial plate in his right leg (the same he injured at last season's finals)...

he's going to have an operation in the next few days to stabilize the bone and check possible ligament damages...

his season's over, of course...:(:facepalm:

definitely not the best way to celebrate the best result of your career...:nopompom:

2 hours ago, phelps said:

Buzzi fractured the tibial plate in his right leg (the same he injured at last season's finals)...

he's going to have an operation in the next few days to stabilize the bone and check possible ligament damages...

his season's over, of course...:(:facepalm:

definitely not the best way to celebrate the best result of your career...:nopompom:

Worst possible outcome. :( Without knowing grade of injury,i would put that moment in ZAP moments on Eurosport. You dont often see injuries after finish line,and you certainly dont see such grave injury.

I was so happy to see him performing so good. Bitter sweat experience after all. :(

Technically,i expected soemthing similar. His skies didnt detach and knee and bones were in abnormal and pathological position.

Even though detachment of skies during race is also very dangerous, in this particular case it would have probably save him.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb dcro:

Hirscher must be playing this twisted game on purpose. Average first run followed by unbelieveable second run. Over and over again. :wacko:

Can't see him making up that much time on Noel though