website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

30 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

It also happened yesterday in diving. Seems organizers forgot some "minor" details. Now, Gaudio's turn :d

Like testing the track Cycling gates and training their volunteers...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

22 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

What's the record in that field?

15 minutes ago, hckosice said:

No idea, it was just a joke there no such WR registred anywhere :p but I do remember one (if I´m not wrong) :SGP girl once missed 21 out of the 22 gates during her run, she managed to enter correctly only the very first 1st gate but with a 2 sec penalty hit ofc. collecting a total of 1052 penalty seconds in one single run :d

And if she’s capsizes who know what her score will look like...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

26 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Line ups for Canoe Slalom finally unveiled. Surprised to see :USA selected someone else than Evy Laibfarth in the C1, now Ana Satila has the doors open entirely for gold here. In W K1 Leibfarth is in and should win it extremely easily with fingers in her nose.  Interesting choice of :USA also in the M K1 Joshua Joseph, a talented guy, that´s sure but most likely no medal for USA in this event. Rossi vs Goncalves should be the fight for gold and silver. in other hand the M C1 will be clearly the most close event with Lokken, Seb Rossi, Borges and Smedley all capable to win gold in the given day.

Yeah I don’t understand why weren’t running Evy in the C1, but oh well. I’m definitely looking forward to the men’s C1 too, even if a certain American paddler who’s family I’m attending the Olympics with next year isn’t competing...

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

And if she’s capsizes who know what her score will look like...

I am pretty sure she did it many times. I saw many unexperienced athletes to miss gates, because they crossed them with their heads under the water :d

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

To be fair, she will compete on her home course on which she trained a lot. I doubt she will collect huge penalties. :p

right, but it´s always depend on who will set the track and how difficult track he´ll produce, I can see that at the Panam games level the track will not be so harsh like at the Olympics or WCH finals but still any unusually instaled upstream gate may totally surprise and disturb the whole run even more experienced athletes