website statistics

Athletics WA World Championships 2022

George_D

4 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Heartbreak for :LBR Fahnbulleh

Oh well, I would somehow have been more sad about it if he wasn't basically just another American :p (Tokyo was the first time in his life he had even left the US, curious if he's been in Liberia since)

Spoiler

Nothing against him by the way, I still would have preferred him to win a medal, same for Seyni :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

True WR, really.

Curious how we see that in 2040 :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Thompson-Herah almost forgotten here after Tokyo.  Just the 100m Bronze.

It's already a success, after there was nothing at all in London and Tokyo. Let's see if she still run the relay at all, I have some concerns so no.

6 minutes ago, JonPhi said:

It's already a success, after there was nothing at all in London and Tokyo. Let's see if she still run the relay at all, I have some concerns so no.

Oh well, with the double in two consecutive Olympics in the pocket, one might wonder how much it really hurts to miss a world championships medal here or there :p 

I'm still expecting her to be entirely back in Paris.