website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

Apparently I was selected in the draw and I can start buying packages tomorrow, I just read in this forum most finals will not be available at this time...where does that info come from? I don't recall any official email mentioning that? Any link would be appreciated.

19 minutes ago, Atma said:

Apparently I was selected in the draw and I can start buying packages tomorrow, I just read in this forum most finals will not be available at this time...where does that info come from? I don't recall any official email mentioning that? Any link would be appreciated.

Read official  site you have there session with price.

47 minutes ago, Adriano said:

Read official  site you have there session with price.

Thanks, I see. So this is pretty much a waste of time since most semifinals and finals are not available. Not sure why all this fuss about this random draw for events which will never be sold out. It starts poorly from the organization committee. 

4 hours ago, Atma said:

Thanks, I see. So this is pretty much a waste of time since most semifinals and finals are not available. Not sure why all this fuss about this random draw for events which will never be sold out. It starts poorly from the organization committee. 

There are already so many beautiful tickets for sale in the first phase. Good luck with your search. Wish I could start buying too :p.

7 hours ago, Atma said:

Want to give me your spot in the draw? :d Seriously, the communication from Paris 2024 social media has been confusing IMO and I think it's going to lead to relatively few tickets sold in this phase.

The process was different for Tokyo, as everyone had national ticket vendors, but there was also a lottery followed by a few different free-for-all tickets sales. I asked for 12 pairs of tickets in the initial lottery, and only got one of those, so don’t be discouraged if you don’t succeed at first. I was ultimately able to get most of the tickets I wanted before Covid axed those plans.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela