website statistics

Modern Pentathlon Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

On 6/27/2023 at 9:26 PM, Benolympique said:

france loses its host country quota? since she qualified today

correct but still have the chance to qualify 1 man and 1 woman either via olympic ranking or winning one of the three top position in 2023 or 2024 WCH ..I believe it can be done easily. 

9 hours ago, El Analyzer said:

correct but still have the chance to qualify 1 man and 1 woman either via olympic ranking or winning one of the three top position in 2023 or 2024 WCH ..I believe it can be done easily. 

I hope because Elodie Clouvel is no longer in great shape

12 hours ago, Benolympique said:

I hope because Elodie Clouvel is no longer in great shape

Absolutely right, in the latest world cup series Elodie consistently had good score in fencing and swimming and despite the fact that Equestrian can’t be predicted but recently she is struggling a lot in laser run and dropped few positions each time.

In men competition you have three good candidates to qualify, Valentin Belaud, Chris Pattee and Pierre Dejardin, hopefully would be easy to catch one of the ranking slots

Also I am expecting more allocation to ranking slots as some of already qualified athletes will end up in the top three positions in 2023 WCH and 2024 WCH

Good luck for them mate 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The qualification guideline was showing that African /Oceania championship is counted towards Olympic Ranking, but the UIPM ranking has not been updated. Is it just a mistake or they will update it later or there are some changes to qualification procedure?

25 minutes ago, El Analyzer said:

The qualification guideline was showing that African /Oceania championship is counted towards Olympic Ranking, but the UIPM ranking has not been updated. Is it just a mistake or they will update it later or there are some changes to qualification procedure?

Safe to assume they're just very slow to update - the Olympic ranking hasn't been updated since the Polish Challenger event in early August so doesn't even include the results from World Champs either. 

4 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

Safe to assume they're just very slow to update - the Olympic ranking hasn't been updated since the Polish Challenger event in early August so doesn't even include the results from World Champs either. 

Because this World  Champs is not included.