website statistics

Modern Pentathlon Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

yes World Championship is not part of the Olympic ranking ..I presume the delay of updating the ranking due to the delay of submitting the results.

full results just populated on UIPM website few days ago ...however normally they update the ranking the day after the tournment (happened in Polish open and European games) 

• 2 weeks later...

It's amazing to see Sharon tal :ISR so close to qualifying positions, she is only the second ever in this sport for the country, she does not have a federation or any competitors in the country, and she is training just with clubs in the different parts of the competition, and she is only 20 or 21, it's just amazing 

On 9/14/2023 at 2:43 PM, El Analyzer said:

yes World Championship is not part of the Olympic ranking ..I presume the delay of updating the ranking due to the delay of submitting the results.

full results just populated on UIPM website few days ago ...however normally they update the ranking the day after the tournment (happened in Polish open and European games) 

This is a pure guess ..since the ranking has been updated to include Asian games results it means that the Africa / Oceania championship will not be counted towards the qualification ranking because of the number of entries or diversity of participating nations.

note that:

in Asian games men event Woongtae Jun :KOR claimed 60 points being the men champion while Mingyu Zhang :CHN (women champion) claimed only 40 points

therefore I put my guess assuming the points depend on the entries. 

7 hours ago, El Analyzer said:

you may need to update it again :facepalm:.. the official ranking just updated on the midnight to reflect the results from Madrid challenge event ..sorry for the bad news :d

Repeat with me... I love my job, I love my job...

The best part is they had already added this event on Ranked Competitions, BUT NO THE POINTS... WTF!!:facepalm:

But thanks for noticing that