website statistics
Men's American Football NFL 2019
Posted
1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

No american sports include promotion/relegation, even soccer , you pay, you play. Simple as that. The lower league are developmental leagues where players go to learn the game better after colleges (not in football, but nbdl in basketball , though i think the name was changed, or AA/AAA in baseball)

I know, but it's still wrong. If you win the second tier, like AA in baseball, you still stick there. If you win Bundesliga 2, like someone said, you are promoted. That's much better.

Men's American Football NFL 2019
Posted

Why I am not a fan of this HANDEGG (becuase in football, you kick a ball with your foot):

- They run 5 yards (how many meters? Stop using retarded units!) then they stop and talk for 20 minutes. BORING.

- So boring that the half-time show is more exciting for many.

- The commentators are like: "Oh, he managed to catch the ball! Incredible!!!" Let me tell you about the sport HANDBALL, where you are expected to catch the ball, you are a weak player if you don't.

- There is no promotion and relegation, even if a team loses all their matches, they are still there next season. Therefore, smaller teams have no chance to play in NFL.

- They act and celebrate like they are the best team in the world. No, only in the USA. Call me if you managed to win the champions league. There is no International competition at all.