website statistics
8 hours ago, MHSN said:

They also registered for the Women's football qualifiers in Asia. (didn't have to play in the 1st round) so I assume they want to participate in Paris.

but as of now they didn't participate in any event in any sport. I assume that will change with Cuba weightlifting GP

I wonder if North Korea has any precautions in preventing their athletes from contacting covid. 

1 minute ago, PHI2019 said:

There's also a chance for a gold medal from the new US Open champion Yuka Saso in women's golf. She's currently ranked ninth in the Olympic Golf ranking for women.

Yeah. My apologies. I forgot about that and it just happened this past weekend. Saso is definitely a darkhouse to win a gold in women's golf and she has proven her mettle in representing her country before by winning the gold medal in the 2018 Asian Games. 

2 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

My prediction is 100% correct.:clap:

64kg Deng Wei is not selected because of her injury and absence of the public trial ACh. It’s unlucky but unsurprised.

Since China is going to compete in the 55 kg, it looks like the Philippines will have to rely on Boxing or Carlos Yulo in Gymnastics to win their first ever gold medal.