website statistics

Equestrian FEI World Games 2018

AlFHg

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Briliant dressage day for :IRL Ireland (not something you say often  :lol:).

Reynolds qualifies for freestyle, Ennis and McCarthy enter top 10 in eventing!! All that despite McCarthy being the victim of the biggest robbery of WEG so far.

Pretty awesome indeed! Who is the individual by the way? Patricia Ryan?

And also, don't forget that we generally suck now in cross-country, as the Olympics showed, so everything is upside-down now in our eventing traditions :d

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Pretty awesome indeed! Who is the individual by the way? Patricia Ryan?

And also, don't forget that we generally suck now in cross-country, as the Olympics showed, so everything is upside-down now in our eventing traditions :d

Dongal's Trish Ryan is the individual indeed. :yes

Also I think this is much better cross-country team than in Rio. Ok, Ennis and Daniels are not super consistent, but if they are clear then they are also fast. Sam Watson is according to many people one of the best XC riders in the World (didn't compete in Rio), while McCarthy & Mr Chunky were very classy in Badminton this year. I remember Ian Stark himself picking him as the Badminton round of the day.

#banbestmen

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Dongal's Trish Ryan is the individual indeed. :yes

Also I think this is much better cross-country team than in Rio. Ok, Ennis and Daniels are not super consistent, but if they are clear then they are also fast. Sam Watson is according to many people one of the best XC riders in the World (didn't compete in Rio), while McCarthy & Mr Chunky were very classy in Badminton this year. I remember Ian Stark himself picking him as the Badminton round of the day.

I really hope we can make some improvements then :)

I am just so used to hearing the commentators saying: "ooh, the (insert Irish combination) were so unlucky there at that element, everything was looking so promising for a good round up until that point" :d

7 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I was kind of hoping for a low-mid 90s for Canada. Our outside chance isn't completely gone, but we'll need a near-perfect cross-country and hope things go poorly for other nations.

Cross-country should be the best phase for all Canadians, except maybe Jessie Phoenix & Pavarotti who are usually slow.

#banbestmen