Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

dcro

Croatia National Thread

dcro    1,464

Wait, so we got one more place because this is 6+4?

prso1000    18
vor 52 Minuten schrieb dcro:

Wait, so we got one more place because this is 6+4?

According to croski.hr yes

dcro    1,464

Skender has B standard, so is eligible to enter only one of specified events (individual sprint or 10km free). But then again, I wouldn't expect CroSki to read the qualification system. :rolleyes:

She is still eligible for team sprint though.

Rafoo    1

Karlovic played for our davis cup last year..can he if he got there play in tokyo 2020?

Milan    10

I think he would need to play Davis Cup in 2019 or 2020 to be eligible. I doubt that he will still be around and will still have the results to qualify anway, besides that I'm not sure if he even wants to play at the Olympics.

Rafoo    1

Zbasnik inyured on trening and lost for olympics...can we replaced her with someone else?

dcro    1,464
59 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

Zbasnik inyured on trening and lost for olympics...can we replaced her with someone else?

I don't think so.

prso1000    18

Woman basketball qualification for ECH: Croatia wins with impressive 61 points difference in Macedonia. 

The crucial game is on Wednesday away against Sweden, if they win they will have good chances for 1st or 2nd place in the group (home game against Italy would decide), otherwise they will be probably out. 

The new taekwando season has started. Friday/Saturday there was the European Team Championship (G1)in Turkey with few of our fighters participating and winning medals: 

Male -87: 2. Ivan Sapina 3. Dinko Segedin

Female -49: 3. Kristina Tomic

Female -57: 2. Marija Stetic

Female -62: 2. Kristina Beros

Female -73: 2. Doris Pole

Unfortunately no medals for Deni Rezic, Luka Horvat and Vedran Golec.

This week there is the Turkish Open (G1) where the whole national team will participate and a good chance to start collecting the 40 ranking points which can ge obtained as maximum from G1/G2 tournaments per season. Next tournament for majority of national team will be in Slovenia then. 

dcro    1,464

Crnković impressed today, particularly with the 44th fastest time in the freestyle part. 15km free should be interesting for him. With some luck he can achieve our best ever XC result (currently it's 44th place from 1994).

Dadić wasn't bad, but something happened and he DNF. Shame, he was on road to his best Olympic result.

Edited by dcro

Rafoo    1

I think in crazy wayes croatia basketball women team can go to tokyo 2020...they play amazing especially režan and ex mišura

prso1000    18
vor 1 Stunde schrieb Rafoo:

I think in crazy wayes croatia basketball women team can go to tokyo 2020...they play amazing especially režan and ex mišura

Lets first beat Sweden :)

Today Zlatko Kumric was 5th in Judi Grand Slam in Paris

He lost in Semi and then also his fight for bronze, but had 3 wins before. New 360 ranking points for him.