website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling UCI World Cup 2021

Totallympics

• 3 weeks later...

The first World Cup in :GER Albstadt started with the short course today, victories for none other than :NEDVan der Poel and :FRA Ferrand-Prévot.

I'm hoping the Van der Poel and Vader can get enough points in the two world cups this month to go from 8th (1 quota) to 7th (2 quotas) in the nation ranking.

8 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

The first World Cup in :GER Albstadt started with the short course today, victories for none other than :NEDVan der Poel and :FRA Ferrand-Prévot.

I'm hoping the Van der Poel and Vader can get enough points in the two world cups this month to go from 8th (1 quota) to 7th (2 quotas) in the nation ranking.

Where you find results?

17 minutes ago, rybak said:

Does those short course races count to Olympic ranking?

They technically count, but it's only like 10% of points compared to the Olympic distance race. They're mostly important for starting positions in the long course next sunday if I understand correctly.

1 minute ago, Jinzha said:

They technically count, but it's only like 10% of points compared to the Olympic distance race. They're mostly important for starting positions in the long course next sunday if I understand correctly.

I see on UCI site that there will be "Elite - Cross-country Olympic" races already tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, rybak said:

I see on UCI site that there will be "Elite - Cross-country Olympic" races already tomorrow.

no, tomorrow it's the Under-23 races...the senior events are on Sunday (11 a.m. the girls, 2.15 pm. the men)...