website statistics

Auto Racing NASCAR Cup Series 2020

hckošice

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Now I’m curious as to what is on your list? 

Not much :d I can't really think of anything that's not in some way related to sports (i.e. going there because of an event)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Not much :d I can't really think of anything that's not in some way related to sports (i.e. going there because of an event)

I get that. There’s a lot of place I want to go, but I want to have an honest experience of that place (i.e not a government/travel company prepared tour). Of course I have a fair list of sporting events I would love to attend as well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

NASCAR found another dude to crap on the anthem...this man sang alright, but why do they all have to make it sound like something totally different? :lol:

Anyway, now that FOX's what seemed like an obituary for Bubba Wallace (that's what it looked like, no worries, he's alive and well) is done with, it's time to race in Atlanta :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Will they turn away fans in Confederate gear too? Watch out those empty seats change their mind in the foreseeable future.

I think the fact that Wallace is going to race with a “Black Lives Matter” livery on his car this week already turned those people away.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think the fact that Wallace is going to race with a “Black Lives Matter” livery on his car this week already turned those people away.

I'm talking the future. Races are still closed to the public as we speak so there's nobody to turn away to begin with.

Wallace in no Dale Jr or Jeff Gordon. He's not the face of NASCAR and with his results, there's little chance he ever will be.

On 10/06/2020 at 23:26, Monzanator said:

I'm talking the future. Races are still closed to the public as we speak so there's nobody to turn away to begin with.

Wallace in no Dale Jr or Jeff Gordon. He's not the face of NASCAR and with his results, there's little chance he ever will be.

One would easily think otherwise this past week or so :lol: 

40 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

One would easily think otherwise this past week or so :lol: 

It took NASCAR well over 100 laps to even show his car at Martinsville though :p  I believe they only showed him like two or maybe three times during the whole race. Danica Patrick got 5 times more coverage back in the day despite languishing in mid-pack all the time.