website statistics

Weightlifting IWF World Championships 2018

bestmen

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

but looks like Moradi isn't 100 % fit  today , i though he was capable of much more than this 

He got within 1kg of his 94kg total WR and you expected 'much more'? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I didn't expect Tian Tao to really challenge Moradi but he did. I think Moradi wasn't totally focused today. he should made that 237kg but 3 gold medals and 3 WRs. this is a great result. but this guy Tian will be tougher next time, Sohrab better more prepared.

25 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I didn't expect Tian Tao to really challenge Moradi but he did. I think Moradi wasn't totally focused today. he should made that 237kg but 3 gold medals and 3 WRs. this is a great result. but this guy Tian will be tougher next time, Sohrab better more prepared.

Tian Tao did very well today,he only change his weight for four months.

1 minute ago, Function CR Lee said:

Tian Tao did very well today,he only change his weight for four months.

of course I know that's why I said he will be tougher next time.

btw what's his chance to get selected for the Olympics ? I know  China can send only 4 but I assume he is a strong candidate to fill one of those 4 slots. or maybe China decides to send 4 weightlifters in 4 lightest weights , that's what I hope for :d

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Probably, but I want to know if Tian is a 'nice' guy :p I prefer cheering for nice people instead of for the flag next to their name, which means much less :p  (case in point: Dutch athlete Dafne Schippers, who is/was world class but comes across as such a huge negative personality there's no way I want to cheer for her)

I don't know about his personal life,but Tian Tao is very handsome so he has many fans in China.

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

btw what's his chance to get selected for the Olympics ? I know  China can send only 4 but I assume he is a strong candidate to fill one of those 4 slots. or maybe China decides to send 4 weightlifters in 4 lightest weights , that's what I hope for :d

if i was them i wouldn't challenge Moradi , i'd go for lighter weights , even i wish that Tian could kick someone from -81 kg :d but ofc it's almost impossible 

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Now Tian Tao’s biggest opponent in China is 61kg.