website statistics

Fencing Qualification to Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games

phelps

2 hours ago, sharkinator said:

I know that. I'm looking for the website with current olympic ranking (without points scored before 04.2019). On FIE I see only ranking for 12 last months.

there's no such website...

and there won't be in the future, as well...

if you want to keep track of the competitions only in this OQP, you have to do it by yourself...;)

3 hours ago, sharkinator said:

I know that. I'm looking for the website with current olympic ranking (without points scored before 04.2019). On FIE I see only ranking for 12 last months.

Maybe I can help you... Exactly, what do you need (for example men's team foil) ?

There has been a maximum of one competition per weapon included in the qualification period (see post on previous page), results can be found on the FIE site or here in the other threads...those are the olympic rankings as of today.

OK, I can't guarantee a full commitment, but starting after the second event of each weapon, I'm gonna try to post provisional rankings and/or simulations for what concerns every team competition (which is basically the way 90% of fencers are going to qualify through)...

for what concerns the individual events, as the OQP is long and still so "green", I'm gonna post simulations of qualified athletes only, let's say, after the World Champs (or at the beginning of the new season, when the last few and most significant events are going to be contested)...

for now, keep calm and enjoy the single competitions, as the road to Tokyo is very long and still at the earliest stages...;)