website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

First real success of Greens, and already Volt, Czech Pirate Party and Carlos Puidgemont's party Junts per Catalunya are interested to join.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

5 hours ago, bestmen said:

Trump Tweets, and Then Retracts, Statement That Russia Helped Him Get Elected:yikes:

Not exactly :p 

QkdcTSW.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

what about this tweet :lol: he calls the latino = aliens

Yesterday, Border Patrol agents apprehended the largest group of illegal aliens ever: 1,036 people who illegally crossed the border in El Paso around 4am. Democrats need to stand by our incredible Border Patrol and finally fix the loopholes at our Border!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1134206851174862856

On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied,..

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

what about this tweet :lol: he calls the latino = aliens

Yesterday, Border Patrol agents apprehended the largest group of illegal aliens ever: 1,036 people who illegally crossed the border in El Paso around 4am. Democrats need to stand by our incredible Border Patrol and finally fix the loopholes at our Border!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1134206851174862856

alien

/ˈeɪlɪən/

noun

plural noun: aliens

a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where he or she is living.

I'm an alien when I go to Algeria, you're an alien when you come to the Netherlands :p (you're invited by the way :banana: )

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

he didn't mean that :bye: he always insulted people he never respected them

even the US women

like this one :lol:

You can now add "horseface" to the list of insults President Donald Trump has hurled at women publicly, which also includes "fat pigs," "slobs," and "dogs," to name a few.

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

he didn't mean that :bye: he always insulted people he never respected them

even the US women

like this one :lol:

You can now add "horseface" to the list of insults President Donald Trump has hurled at women publicly, which also includes "fat pigs," "slobs," and "dogs," to name a few.

Well yeah, obviously Trump is a disrespectful....let's say, person. No doubt about that. But I'm fairly sure he didn't mean they were 'aliens' in the sense that they came from another planet, let's stay realistic :lol: