website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

7 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

In truth, and I support Palestinian people, this guy is like any other phony dictator. 

he convinces ignorant people to attack Israel, knowing that Netanyahu will retaliate with has no other words but genocide, while he has luxuries in Doha.

As we say in Spanish, you have to put the point over the i.

OFC they take some responsibility,  but if this guy was that bad he would have taken his sons and Grandsons at least to live with him and this would have served Israeli Narrative that they don't care about people in Gaza , but he left them there and he knows very well they could be killed any second , he could have taken them in tunnels and Israeli will never know anything about them . 

Anyway Israel servd Hamas the best by this assassination,  after People were saying that Hamas sold Gaza for Israel and took the price,  after people were saying they don't care about their people , now they proved them that these people are real enemies of Israel and they are target for them just like any other Palestenian , so I would say that this is only a revenge stupid act and they succeded in returning them as heroes when many had doubts about them and their responsibility in genocide taken place in Gaza 

Edited by thepharoah

42 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

BTW Natanyahu Son living in the US and Chilling in Miami beaches in case if u don't know 

Oh I would have no doubt the same cowardly thing as Haniyeh does is going on with the likes of Netanyahu and his cronies: the leaders staying high and dry, enjoying the luxury life. One can only hope the likes of Haniyeh and Netanyahu and all their corrupt and criminal cronies somehow 'fall of the balcony', as the Russian authorities would say.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Daddy himself is the one living up the easy life in Qatar, that's not a secret or something :p

To lead the resistance , he needs to be far away , they will kill him like they did with precedents  

and what kind of luxury ? He lost half of his familly 

Edited by bestmen

according to the resolution of UN , Palestinians have the right of 45% of their land ...its only 20% now and this 20% is bombarded shooted everyday without stop

how can people come from 5 continents and say "Palestine is my land" 

Satanyahu is Poles and he lives in this house of a Palestinian Doctor , he killed him and stole his house , how can you live in the house of someone that you killed ?

4 hours ago, bestmen said:

To lead the resistance

Haniyeh is not leading resistance, he is doing the exact same thing as Netanyahu: leading criminals. He should end up with the same fate as Netanyahu, whatever it may be.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Haniyeh is not leading resistance, he is doing the exact same thing as Netanyahu: leading criminals. He should end up with the same fate as Netanyahu, whatever it may be.

That is a disgusting thing to say (that Netanyahu is the same, leading criminals). 

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

On 4/3/2024 at 1:07 PM, bestmen said:

Did Israel already recognize Catalonia as an independent country?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

On 4/8/2024 at 1:28 PM, thepharoah said:

Nicaragua to ICJ:

End Germany’s support of Israeli ‘genocide’ in Gaza

Nicaragua tells UN top court that Germany is ‘pathetic’ to supply aid to Palestinians while providing arms to Israel.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/4/8/icj-to-hear-nicaragua-case-against-germany-for-facilitating-gaza-genocide

Nicaragua is just a Russian puppet, pretty pathetic attempt. I guess a shithole country like Nicaragua has no other options.

18 hours ago, mrv86 said:

In truth, and I support Palestinian people, this guy is like any other phony dictator. 

he convinces ignorant people to attack Israel, knowing that Netanyahu will retaliate with has no other words but genocide, while he has luxuries in Doha.

As we say in Spanish, you have to put the point over the i.

To call it a genocide is your opinion, but obviously a very uneducated opinion. The Palestinian population size has exploded over the last couple of decades, but somehow that all happened during a genocide …

Israel could easily kill most of the Palestinians in Gaza if they wanted to.