website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

33 minutes ago, bestmen said:

School bombarded   ....over 7000 kids killed until now 

Netenyahu said he wants new generations with new way of thinking toward Israel like what happened in Germany and Japan , these guys are not joking they make a total destruction,  total ethnic cleansing. His people are very fine with this and they say loudly let's kill their Children before they grow and kill us , World leaders back him cuz they didn't see any strong reaction from Arab and Islamic countries only speaking and even some countries telling them in closed doors to end Hamas what ever it takes to do  as their enemy is Iran not US or Israel , Others don't want the same black scenario of Gaza to happen in their lands and Israelis are obvious much more than ever telling any country that will interfere that they will have the same fate of Gaza , who pays the price at the end those people the only population in the world that live as refugees in their own land 

beside some traitors like Emirats , they are not acting because of usa , military bases they have in this area  , they even sent their Nuclear submarines 

The only way to get respected in this world is to build heavy industry , manifacturing strong weapons and kill weak people .... no human right no shit 

Edited by bestmen

22 hours ago, thepharoah said:

i guess it's none of your business , but i'll answer u; Facebook and Instagram play a vital role in showing the world the real genocide and massacres taken place in Palestine even if they support Israel , so boycotting them is something that serves IDF not opposite and i yes i boycotted Pepsi , Coka_Cola , MAC , KFC , Pizza Hut , etc . it's considered as a tool of pressure for people who take decisions to stop all of these killings 

Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself. Have you looked into the donations of the owners of Meta, Alphabet and all the other tech firms? Imagine if they use the money they earn with you to then support Israel?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.