website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

17 minutes ago, George_D said:

Question: Hezbollah is attacking israel with rockets and they already have their own state (the excuse for palestinians-hamas). So whats the justification for them?

Presumably the same as Hamas (destroying Israel/killing all Jews)? Plus it's probably not exactly a secret they both are rather heavily supported (and to some extent directed in what they should do) by one of Israel's main enemies :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I suppose the old fool Joe Biden's mission to Israel won't mean anything - like it was a PR stunt to begin with. I fully expect more Palestinian hospitals to be destroyed - Israel is in war with Palestinians and not just Hamas like they claim. A perfect moment in time for Netanjahu to kill as many Palestinians as possible and burn the Gaza Strip to the ground. I'm surprised it has taken him this long to do it but he ain't turning back now and that old fool Biden ain't gonna stop him either.

26 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

Is it true as reported by some media outlets that both Jordan & Egypt are not going to open their borders for Palestinian refugees??

in the past there was a civil war in Jordan (Black September 1970) between PLO and Jordan and this had further consequences resulting in the expulsion of Palestinian militants to Lebanon (which also contributed to the bloody lebanese civil war between various factions)

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

OK, I'm going to try my best  now to get banned by Totallympics here because of politics.

Hamas are a group of evil bastards whose only purpose for existence is to kill Jews.

The current Israeli government exists only to get cruel  revenge of the Palestinians, both the ones who are innocent of war crimes and those who guilty of war crimes.

The end.

Well,  historically...this is the fault of UK 

22 minutes ago, bestmen said:

They don't stop steal Palestinians soil nd build houses in ...they defend themselves as they can 

wait a moment , this attack was allowed and planed since the begining to exterminate full Gaza people and push them to go to Egypt 

So hamas was also part of this conspiracy since their actions instigated this plan