website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Think about this, Trump is blocking immigration from Myanmar on grounds of a “Muslim” ban. Those same Muslims just massacred by their own government, and forced into exile in Bangladesh. This is exactly the same as blocking Jewish refugees during World War 2. It’s disgusting, it’s abhorrent, but it’s unfortunately very American. I’m glad other countries through our bullshit. I’m so saddened by my country today.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Think about this, Trump is blocking immigration from Myanmar on grounds of a “Muslim” ban. Those same Muslims just massacred by their own government, and forced into exile in Bangladesh. This is exactly the same as blocking Jewish refugees during World War 2. It’s disgusting, it’s abhorrent, but it’s unfortunately very American. I’m glad other countries through our bullshit. I’m so saddened by my country today.

Really? i'm proud of my country and my leader today. I'm gonna go outside with my maga hat

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Who is thinkin to immigrate to this area of hurricanes tornado ,shooting in streets ,the highest external debt in the world ....etc only schizophrenics 

It was a this precise moment, that @Olympian1010 agreed with something @bestmen said, and did not feel remorseful about it. Mark this day in the history, frame this comment on your wall. @bestmen is absolutely correct.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

8 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Really? i'm proud of my country and my leader today. I'm gonna go outside with my maga hat

Sure, wear your “I’m an asshole” hat in LA. I imagine you’ll have a wonderful night out on the town :yes

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Sure, wear your “I’m an asshole” hat in LA. I imagine you’ll have a wonderful night out on the town :yes

hey if someone wants to start something the 9mm in my back pocket (legal conceal carry) will help

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

hey if someone wants to start something the 9mm in my back pocket (legal conceal carry) will help

Congrats you own what’s essentially an air pistol :bowdown:

How the fuck did you get a concealed carry permit in California (let alone LA)? I’m actually impressed? (don’t really have a better word) by that.

3 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I will say that I have no problem with people owning a 9mm. Most of time you can stop someone with killing them, and that would be actual self-defense. We disagree on pretty everything, but thanks for being a mindful gun owner.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

Congrats you own what’s essentially an air pistol :bowdown:

How the fuck did you get a concealed carry permit in California (let alone LA)? I’m actually impressed? (don’t really have a better word) by that.

Nah i'm joking, i do have one but in the house in a safe, i'm not going to walk around with a gun and my kids. Besides, i'm in west valley, it's very pro trump and pro republican, the only place in l.a that is

30 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Nah i'm joking, i do have one but in the house in a safe, i'm not going to walk around with a gun and my kids. Besides, i'm in west valley, it's very pro trump and pro republican, the only place in l.a that is

It’s becoming more and more a swing area in state elections...

My highly Republican grandparents live there though.