website statistics

Rhythmic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

So... what's going on? I am not that familiar with the sport but I see that Ashram never defeated the Russians before at the WChs. Are the Russians making mistakes or is something different compared to previous years, like, did the judges just change their minds about who are the best at this or has Ashram improved? 

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

is that a bad one for her?

Overall the scores there are much lower but Linoy had a time when she would dropped it , but yesterday she was good so I’m optimistic 

2 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Overall the scores there are much lower but Linoy had a time when she would dropped it , but yesterday she was good so I’m optimistic 

First time ever that i watch this competition, i see why i was never interested

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

So... what's going on? I am not that familiar with the sport but I see that Ashram never defeated the Russians before at the WChs. Are the Russians making mistakes or is something different compared to previous years, like, did the judges just change their minds about who are the best at this or has Ashram improved? 

@thiago_simoes most likely will be less bias then me, but as I see it the score for the level of the routines are lower for the Averina’s, While Linoy’s level of routines are equal or better