website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

Are commentators in your countries focusing on the huge amount of injuries? I made the mistake to watch this one on Belgian TV and after one pulled up, he kept talking about how many injuries there are until they came out of the last corner, like he entirely missed the fact this was a final :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Why is McLeod celebrating this 5th place as if she broke Marita Koch's WR?

Providing some counterweight to McPherson's reaction who seemed to be possessed by Satan himself :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Orangehair43 said:

I might have misunderstood them but to me it felt like the BBC commentators are a bit skeptical of Paulino’s improvement. 

But Jodie Williams improving her PB by one second in semifinals was perfectly natural? :)

#banbestmen

Going for Kipyegon here

1 minute ago, Grassmarket said:

Given the number of fallers who've been advanced to the semi-finals or finals here, does it mean that anyone who falls down in this race will automatically be awarded the gold medal?  :mumble:

Diving will become a thing in athletics, mark my words.

#banbestmen