website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2019

mrv86

This USA roster just cant do better and thats it. They are limited on every position. There isnt any player that makes a difference. If they somehow do win WC, then all i can say is - mirracle happened.

Greece, Australia,Lithuania,France, italy, Serbia, they all can win them. Maybe even Argentina. 

Just now, LDOG said:

Brazil just beat Greece and you still ignore them :d

I watched whole game and i am not impressed at all. :) Anderson was making huge difference and thats it. Greece lost because they were terrible, not because Brazil was exceptional. 

But yes, Brazil is serious team and they can beat USA. ;)

Agora, ChandlerMne disse:

I watched whole game and i am not impressed at all. :) Anderson was making huge difference and thats it. Greece lost because they were terrible, not because Brazil was exceptional. 

But yes, Brazil is serious team and they can beat USA. ;)

That's true, at the end of the game Brazil gave three or four chances to Greece to win the game and they did not get it. :lol:

Just now, Laraja said:

That's true, at the end of the game Brazil gave three or four chances to Greece to win the game and they did not get it. :lol:

It was ridiculous to watch, those final minutes. Greece just couldnt compose themselves. :)