website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gianlu33:

Grenot: "I have dominate the Europe now i want conquest the Americas

I think she has a shot at reaching the final in Rio, but thats it and i am glad that she wont win a medal.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb OlympicsFan:

I think she has a shot at reaching the final in Rio, but thats it and i am glad that she wont win a medal.

How can you say something like that, why, what did she do to you?

13 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

How can you say something like that, why, what did she do to you?

Just ignore it, it helps :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Churandy Martina got told during an interview that he was disqualified....but the same thing (other way around) happened for Bruno Hortelano, who got told during the interview that he won gold instead of silver, this video is perfect :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, prso1000 said:

difficult to ignore, but i will try

this guy is really....

i guess i have to cheer for grenot in rio now :clap:,

I'm really interested in how the 400 is going to play out there anyway. Felix still has a lot of injury troubles but still posted 49.5 or something in the US trials :p 

Normally I would have said Miller had a chance, but if a half fit Felix does that...she really should win the gold..

hace 3 minutos, heywoodu said:

Churandy Martina got told during an interview that he was disqualified....but the same thing (other way around) happened for Bruno Hortelano, who got told during the interview that he won gold instead of silver, this video is perfect :d 

That reporter is crazy. Her Spanish is almost perfect.

Gerade eben schrieb heywoodu:

I'm really interested in how the 400 is going to play out there anyway. Felix still has a lot of injury troubles but still posted 49.5 or something in the US trials :p 

Normally I would have said Miller had a chance, but if a half fit Felix does that...she really should win the gold..

you are wrong. grenot will win :cheer::cheer:

2 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

you are wrong. grenot will win :cheer::cheer:

Grenot is good, but not low 49 kind of good :d