website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the FIS Nordic Skiing World Championships 2017

heywoodu

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finland c`mon - coverage worse than in Burundi :p

as to our skier - sending athletes on THAT low level...should be forbidden in our law ;). Seriously - coaches are blind? How u can propose someone in that shape to represent Poland at WC? I will never undesratnd it

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

10 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

Finland c`mon - coverage worse than in Burundi :p

as to our skier - sending athletes on THAT low level...should be forbidden in our law ;). Seriously - coaches are blind? How u can propose someone in that shape to represent Poland at WC? I will never undesratnd it

Which athletes do they have that are so much better and not injured or sick or something then? 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

Which athletes do they have that are so much better and not injured or sick or something then? 

this is the problem. If they can`t "produce" anyone better does it mean that our only athlete loses by over 20 sec? If they don`t have anyone of some level of "dignity acceptance"....maybe it`s better not to send anyone. If she`s another 20 secs slower still being best in PL she should start? This is not the best motivation, example and explanation. We are not Togo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

1 minute ago, Pavlo said:

this is the problem. If they can`t "produce" anyone better does it mean that our only athlete loses by over 20 sec? If they don`t have anyone of some level of "dignity acceptance"....maybe it`s better not to send anyone. If she`s another 20 secs slower still being best in PL she should start? This is not the best motivation, example and explanation. We are not Togo

So then who gets to decide which kind of level would be acceptable? I see absolutely no reason not to send their best athletes even if they're not world class, just because they don't have some level of 'dignity acceptance' :p 

Apart from all that, it's hard to know their personal circumstances which always play a role. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

They stopped the broadcast :(

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Sadly that's the one that's not loading here :p