website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

JT Boe already in trouble with two misses.

Tarjei OTOH 0 0 in Bib #2

Rastorguevs in trouble with the drug testers with three whereabouts failures over the last year - DNS today.  Frankly it’s his optician they need to be questioning.  :p

Lucas Hofer finally gets his 0 0 - into third for now.

I don't know if anybody tracks stuff like this, but I think I might have broken the Biathlon Manager world record today :p 

The second thing that I can be happy about after this race is that Hofer finally found a way back on the podium, FINALLY. 

Third best career result for Linas Banys and best shot from the Lithuanian team today, everybody is tumbling downhill like an alpine skiing gold medalist, but at least Linas looks fresh and better than the first half of the season.

First ever sprint win for Fillon-Maillet, well deserved after all his top 6 lately :clap:

Finally a podium for Hofer! Once again very well deserved, he's been in good form since January and it finally pays

Guigonnat, that last target... :cry: but 6th place and his best individual result in... 2 years? (his silver medal at the Ostersund Wch) I'm so happy that he's back, he even had the 3rd skiing time today! 

Johannes Boe and his shooting this year :wacko:

15 minutes ago, Bohemia said:

First ever sprint win for Fillon-Maillet, well deserved after all his top 6 lately :clap:

Finally a podium for Hofer! Once again very well deserved, he's been in good form since January and it finally pays

Guigonnat, that last target... :cry: but 6th place and his best individual result in... 2 years? (his silver medal at the Ostersund Wch) I'm so happy that he's back, he even had the 3rd skiing time today! 

Johannes Boe and his shooting this year :wacko:

I'd rather take an unhappy Guigonnat than a Hofer with his 73rd 4th place this season :lol: 

18 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Rastorguevs in trouble with the drug testers with three whereabouts failures over the last year - DNS today.  Frankly it’s his optician they need to be questioning.  :p

BIU Provisionally Suspends Andrejs Rastorgujevs

"The athlete has now two weeks to respond to the decision. In order to protect the integrity of this ongoing case, the BIU will make no further comment at the current time."