website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

1 hour ago, Wumo said:

I have done my TISC-duty and sent my votes to the host jury :) 

Here we spend 4-20 hours doing our TISC duty and voting for songs and 60% of Lithuanians can't even go vote in the second round of the elections for 5 minutes on a Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Here we spend 4-20 hours doing our TISC duty and voting for songs and 60% of Lithuanians can't even go vote in the second round of the elections for 5 minutes on a Sunday.

Sunday is sports day, screw that. Do it on a day where it doesn't mean missing sports :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And that's now 20 nations that are officially in, since at least one jury member has sent in their votes. A little bit of intermediate statistics about the preliminary results:

- More than 11 nations can already cheer for at least one point, that's almost a third of the entire list of participants!

- There is at least one (1) leader at this very moment, but it could also be either more or not!

- At least 20 times has a selection of 12 points been sent!

- So far, not a single country has managed to collect more than 240 points!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I really wanted to vote this evening but unfortunately there is still a little shuffling higher up in my ranking. The 12 points as well as the lower points seem to be fixed now (by fixed I mean stationary and not fixed as in bribed :p).

3 songs seem to be moving around so I'll take advantage of another evening of listening :)

Every nation that hasn't voted yet, has received a message to remind them :)